PATIENT ADVICE – FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS
Information in advance of your appointment at Eden Medical Group –
- Please arrive as close as possible to your appointment time.
- Please remain in your vehicle until the clinician calls you on your mobile.
- Please wear a face covering at all times and observe the 2 metre social distancing rule.
- Please attend alone unless you require a parent/carer to be present.
- Use hand sanitiser (at the door) before entering and upon leaving the building.
- Do not bring unnecessary bags, buggies etc with you to the appointment.
- If you are bringing a child to an appointment please supervise them and ensure they follow social distancing at all times. Thank you
For patients that dont have a mobile phone please come to the front doors as close to your appointment time as possible wearing your face mask, please use the intercom system to speak to the receptionist.